TOP best programs installed on my computer

In this article I will talk about the TOP of the best programs installed on my computer. Top programs, in my understanding, are those necessary programs that I always install on my computer after the installation of the Windows operating system is completed.
The needs of different PC users differ markedly from each other. For some, a specific program is indispensable, while another user does not need it at all.
For this article, I selected some programs from all the applications installed on my computer. I use significantly more programs than mentioned in this article.
This is a kind of my TOP programs. I hope that acquaintance with some of the listed programs will be useful to visitors to my site.

Unchecky - protection against installing unwanted programs

Unchecky is a very useful freeware program. On my computer, I am installing Unchecky one of the first.
This tiny program saves the computer from most “uninvited guests”: unnecessary additional software that is offered for installation (often in a completely implicit way) during the installation of other programs on the computer. During the installation of programs, Unchecky removes the daw in the dialog boxes, prevents the installation of unwanted software.
I always follow the installation of programs, but you need to take into account the human factor: you can be distracted, not notice, etc. The Unchecky program is always on guard.
Read more about Unchecky's work here .

HashTab - hash check

The free HashTab utility is an extension for Explorer. After installing the application on the computer, the program is embedded in Explorer. In the “Properties” window of the file, the tab “Hash file sums” appears, which displays the checksums (hash) of this file.
Using the HashTab program, you can verify the authenticity and integrity of the file, compare similar files, and find out if the checked file has been modified.
Read more about HashTab here .

WinRAR - archiver

An archiver is required on the computer to create or extract archives. For many years I have been using the WinRAR program on my computer, the work of which completely suits me. This is one of the best archivers.
As an alternative to WinRAR, you can use the free 7-Zip archiver.

K-Lite Mega Codec Pack - a set of codecs for multimedia

To watch video and listen to audio files you need codecs. Often, due to the lack of the necessary codecs, the program does not play video files, and users do not always understand the reasons for this situation.
I always install the most complete codec package on my computer: K-Lite Mega Codec Pack. Along with the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack, the computer is equipped with the Media Player Classic Home Cinema multimedia player, which I often use.

Mozilla Firefox - Browser

By default, two browsers are installed on a Windows 10 computer: Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. Most users install additional browsers for easier access to the Internet.
My main browser is Mozilla Firefox. This is the most customizable browser with many extensions with which you can significantly increase the efficiency of using an Internet browser, depending on the needs of the user.
top programs
The second browser is Google Chrome, which I also often use. Opera and Yandex.Browser are still installed on my computer. In a special folder on my computer, in addition to the browsers listed, there are a large number of other browsers, each of which is stored in a portable version, ready at any time for use.

Sandboxie - running programs in an isolated environment

Sandboxie is a program for running applications in an isolated environment, the so-called sandbox. With Sandboxie, you can test an unfamiliar program in operation without installing it on your computer.
I often have to use this program, which can be used for free, to prepare articles on my site. For more information on Sandboxie, click here .

Revo Uninstaller Pro - removal of unnecessary programs

Revo Uninstaller Pro is an uninstaller program designed to completely remove programs from a computer. Removing a program in a standard way does not always result in a complete deletion of data from the computer. Uninstaller will help to detect and remove the remaining traces of the remote program.
Read more about using Revo Uninstaller Pro here .

KeePass - password manager

KeePass is a free password manager. This is a necessary program to ensure the security of personal data. Users have to deal with passwords that are necessary to enter websites, services, etc. Save passwords should be in a special program - password manager, which encrypts data, creates complex passwords, and serves to store the password database.
Read more about KeePass here .

CCleaner - System Optimization

I will not be mistaken if I say that most users on the computer have some kind of program for cleaning and optimizing the system. In the process of working on the computer, unnecessary data is accumulated, which from time to time needs to be deleted.
To do this, I use the popular CCleaner freeware program on my computer, the capabilities of which are quite enough for me. I am not a supporter of a very deep cleaning of the system, as I understand well what this may lead to.
There are several articles on my site in the Service section devoted to working in the CCleaner program.

TeamViewer - PC Remote Control

TeamViewer is a free program for remote control of another computer via the Internet. The program will help you to remotely solve problems, with its help you can configure the operation of a remote computer.
For example, TeamViewer helps me remotely solve problems on the computers of my children and acquaintances. A detailed review of TeamViewer can be found on this page.